Friday 23 October 2009

Blank Mind helps in creative thinking

Once when your mind is calm, you will become more creative.

Some days, I really run out of topics and used to feel blank. During such moments, I used to think, whether I am alive or dead. I cannot think of even a single topic to write or even a single concept to develop further. Just like a cleaned board, after a seminar, I used to feel inside.

I used to trouble myself, in search of the next step. But now I learnt the art of involving myself in some other works, at such times like, baking a cake, enjoying others articles and writing comments, going for a walk with my son. This is the time for me alone, apart from writing.

But believe me, once when I cross this blank phase, my hands will be full with topics and my mind is fully occupied in developing those topics.

To know more about creative thinking, please click here

No comments: